Eastern Economic Association (EEA) - 49th Annual Conference
1-3 March 2024
Boston Sheraton, Boston, Massachusetts
Call for Papers
DEADLINE: 24 October 2023
CSWEP will sponsor a number of sessions at the annual meeting of the Eastern Economic Association.
Sessions are available for persons submitting an entire session (3 or 4 papers) or a complete panel on a specific topic in any area in economics, as well as topics related to career development. The organizer should prepare a proposal for a panel (including chair and participants) or session (including chair, abstracts, and discussants) and submit by email. Please be sure to include the appropriate JEL code(s) and the names, affiliations, and emails of all participants.
Additional sessions will be organized by the CSWEP Eastern Representative. Abstracts for papers in the topic areas of gender, health economics, labor economics and public economics are particularly solicited, but abstracts in other areas are also encouraged. Abstracts should be approximately one page in length and include the paper title, appropriate JEL code(s), names of authors, affiliation and rank, and email contact information.
Final decisions will be made before the regular EEA deadline.
To submit, follow the steps below on the portal at Meetingsavvy.org.
- Log-in or create a new account if you have not used Meetingsavvy before
- Click on "Click here to visit the e-store"
- Scroll down and click on "Add to Cart" next to "CSWEP Submission Fee 2024 Conference". The cost is $0.00
- Click on the cart in the top right-hand corner
- Click on "Checkout" and "This purchase is for me"
- Click on "Proceed to Payment" and you should see a message that your payment is complete.
- Click on "Submit a Paper or Session" on the left-hand menu panel
- Enter your paper title and abstract (if you are submitting a full session then complete the full session information)
- Under submission type, click on "CSWEP submission"
- Complete the rest of the necessary information
If you have questions, specific suggestions regarding career topics to be covered, potential panelists, or ideas on how CSWEP can offer resources in career development at the Eastern meetings, please contact CSWEP using email@example.com.