Advice on Teaching
Below is a list of resources provided for a faculty member looking for advice on teaching economics and on having an inclusive classroom.
- AEA Guidelines for Professional Conduct in Economics - Working with Students
- “Working Effectively with Graduate Students,” – CSWEP News, Rebecca M. Blank
- “Advice for Economists at Liberal Arts Colleges,” – CSWEP News, Debra Barbezat
- “On Teaching Economics to MBA Students,” – CSWEP News, Francine Lafontaine
- “Starting Point: Economics,” – a new NSF project that makes innovative pedagogical resources and effective teaching practices easily accessible to economists via a web-based pedagogic portal.
- Diversifying Economic Quality: A Wiki for Instructors and Departments – the AEA/CSMGEP resource promoting inclusive, innovative, and evidence-based teaching practices in economics.
To update or add to the resources on this list, email email@example.com.