Below are resources listed for an academic economist trying navigating post-tenure challenges.
- “Advice for the Non-rookie Job Market” - 2020 SEA CSWEP Session
- “Keynote Address for 2015 CSWEP Peer Mentoring Breakfast for Mid-Career Economists,” –Adriana D. Kugler
- “Finding Your Mid-Career Mojo: Post-Tenure Pathways,” – Inside Higher Ed
- “Managing Demands on Associate Professors in Transition to Full Professor,” – The Chronicle of Higher Education
- “Associate Professors Perceptions of Pathways to Full Professorship,” – UNCC ADVANCE Initiative on Mid-Career Mentoring from Associate to Full Professor.
- Career Development Plan Template, – UNCC ADVANCE Initiative on Mid-Career Mentoring from Associate to Full Professor
- “On Post-tenure Inspirational Challenges,” – The Chronicle of Higher Education
- “Faculty at Mid-Career: A Program to Enhance Teaching and Learning,” – Innovative Higher Education
- “Mid-Career Faculty Support: The Middle Years of the Academic Professor,” – (report on available resources), Rochester Institute of Technology, Faculty Career Development Services
- “Mentoring Mid-Career Faculty,” – (ways for chairs and program directors to mentor associate professors), American Speech Language Hearing Association
- “The Decision to Leave Academia: A Dialogue with Chris Humphrey of Jobs on Toast,” – TheProfessorIsIn.com
- “Mentoring for Mid-Career Women: Tips for Securing--and Maximizing--Mentors for Life,” – American Psychological Association
- “Advice from a Reformed Volunteer,” – CSWEP News, Laura Argys
- “Making Your Own Choices: The Art of Saying No and the Art of Saying Yes,” – CSWEP News, Adriana Kugler
- “Tips and Language for Saying 'No' from CeMENT Mentors,” – CSWEP News, Ellen Magenheim
To update or add to the resources on this list, email firstname.lastname@example.org.