Navigating the Tenure Process
Below is a list of resources provided for an academic economist trying to navigate the tenure process.
- “Advice for the Non-rookie Job Market” - 2020 SEA CSWEP Session
- “How Should Universities Respond to the Disparate Impacts of COVID-19 on Faculty?” - CSWEP Panel Event
- “Top 10 Tips for Writing Research, Teaching, and Service Statements,” – CSWEP News
- “The Tenure Process at Research Universities,” – CSWEP News, Petra Todd
- “The Tenure Process at Liberal Arts Colleges,” – CSWEP News, Cecilia Conrad
- “Tenure Letters,” – CSWEP News, Rachel Croson
- “Should I Stay or Should I Go Now? Going on the Job Market Prior to Tenure,” – CSWEP News, Donna K. Ginther
- “Top 10 Questions to Think about before your Tenure Review,” – CSWEP News
- “Negotiating Senior Job Offers,” – CSWEP News, Susan Athey
To update or add to the resources on this list, email email@example.com.