CTREE Conference 2018
The Eighth Annual AEA Conference on Teaching and Research in Economic Education (CTREE)
May 30 – June 1, 2018
San Antonio, Texas
San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter
CTREE Registration is now closed.
The registration fee for the conference will be $125 (for AEA members by April 17th). San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter conference rates are $175 plus tax. Early registration fee ends April 17th. Deadline to register is May 4th, and there are no refunds after April 17th. For a downloadable version of the registration form, click here (although we encourage you to register online through the link above).
Plenary Speakers include:
- Sandra Black, University of Texas
- Catherine Eckel, Texas A&M University
- Dan Hamermesh, University of Texas
The conference is hosted by the AEA Committee on Economic Education in conjunction with the Journal of Economic Education.
The 2019 CTREE will be held
May 29 – 31, 2019
St. Louis, Missouri
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
- Bob Frank, Cornell University
- Anne Winkler, University of Missouri, St Louis
- Stephen Chew, Samford University