Guidelines for Preliminary Proposals for AEA Summer Program Applicants
This preliminary proposal is a non-binding expression of interest in hosting the AEA Summer Program. From among the applicants, the Committee on the Status of Minority Groups in the Economics Profession (CSMGEP) will select “finalists” who will be asked to submit a full proposal.
The preliminary proposal should include:
- A tentative program director;
- An outline of the proposed program structure and size/anticipated changes to the program at present;
- A list of prospective faculty participants;
- A broad funding plan;
- An indication of likely faculty participants and of staff level of effort;
- A preliminary statement of support from the University administration.
The preliminary proposal should be no more than 5-7 pages.
|Preliminary proposal due:||August 15, 2019|
|Notification of finalists:||September 15, 2019|
|Final proposal due:||December 1, 2019|
|Notification of new host:||March or April 2020|
Please send your proposal to:
Ebonya Washington, Samuel C. Park Jr. Professor of Economics
Department of Economics
Office: 37 Hillhouse Ave., Room 36