JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2022 - January 31, 2023
China University of Petroleum-Beijing
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Beijing, CHINA
JEL Classification: 00 -- 00 - Default: Any Field
E-commerce and Logistics
Energy System Modeling
Energy Management and Policy
Human Resource Management
Supply Chain Management
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The School of Economics and Management at China University of Petroleum Beijing (CUPB) invites applications for full rank tenure-track positions in Economics and Management at all different levels (Assistant, Associate, and Full Professors) starting from the academic year 2023. All ranks will be considered. Applicants must have a doctorate degree in Economics, Management or related fields. Candidates whose research is interdisciplinary centered on energy science and policy are also strongly encouraged to apply.
Detailed information about each position is listed as follows:
1. China’s 1000 Talents Plan Professor, which targets on leading researchers who have already secured full professor positions (or equivalent) in overseas top research institutes.
2. Professor, which targets on scholars who are younger than 45 and who have secured a formal academic position in overseas reputational research institutes. Candidates for this position should have internationally recognized academic achievements and publications in top-tier academic journals.
3. Associate professor, which targets on scholars who are younger than 40 and who have secured a formal academic position in overseas reputational research institutes. Successful candidates must also show a strong potential for academic excellence and have produced publications in top-tier academic journals.
4. Assistant professor, which targets on doctoral graduates from major overseas universities. Successful candidates must show a strong potential for academic excellence.
China University of Petroleum Beijing (CUPB) is one of the leading universities under the Ministry of Education in China, supported by the national education excellence projects (211/Double First-Class Initiative). CUPB, after more than sixty years of construction and development, has formed a discipline layout with distinctive energy characteristics. The School of Economics and Management is a leading business school in the field of energy and resources in China, with close cooperation with petrochemical industries. The School is committed to the excellence of both research and teaching for the purpose of advancing knowledge and educating leaders.
We will provide new faculty joining us with globally competitive compensation package, including salary, research start-up funding, and meanwhile supported with established academic networks and extensive research resources. We also set up the “Top-notch Talent Program” for young scholars with strong research potential and evidence of quality teaching. The link for detailed information is posted below:
This job information is posted on a long-term basis.
- Application Instructions Below