JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2019 - January 31, 2020
Center for Retirement Research at Boston College
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Other Nonacademic (Temporary, Part-Time, Non-Salaried, Consulting, Etc.)
Location: UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: A1 -- General Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
2020 Steven H. Sandell Grant Program
• Provides the opportunity for junior or non-tenured scholars to pursue projects on retirement or disability policy. The program is open to scholars in all academic disciplines.
• Awards up to three grants of $45,000 for one-year projects.
• The submission deadline for grant proposals is January 31, 2020. Grant award recipients will be announced in April 2020.
• The program is funded by the U.S. Social Security Administration.
• Proposal guidelines are available online:
For questions, please contact:
- External Application Link