JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2019 - January 31, 2020
Center for Retirement Research at Boston College
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Other Nonacademic (Temporary, Part-Time, Non-Salaried, Consulting, Etc.)
Location: UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: A1 -- General Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
2020 Dissertation Fellowship Program
• Supports doctoral candidates writing dissertations on retirement or disability policy. The program is open to scholars in all academic disciplines.
• Awards up to three fellowships of $28,000.
• The submission deadline for proposals is January 31, 2020. Grant award recipients will be announced in April 2020.
• The program is funded by the U.S. Social Security Administration.
• Proposal guidelines are available online: https://crr.bc.edu/about-us/grant-programs/dissertation-fellowship-program-2/
For questions, please contact:
- External Application Link