JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2019 - July 31, 2019
Czech Academy of Sciences
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Prague, CZECH REPUBLIC
JEL Classification: 00 -- Default: Any Field
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Board of the Economics Institute of the Czech Academy of Sciences, a public research institution, announces the job position for the post of director of the Economics Institute of the Czech Academy of Sciences.
• University degree and scientific qualification in one of the fields of research activity of the institute;
• Scientific activity in one of the main fields of the research activities of the institute;
• Organizational skills and managerial experience;
• Active knowledge of English, additional language skills are an advantage;
Expected term: 1 July 2019 – 30 June 2024
Attach to the application:
• a structured Curriculum Vitae,
• evidence of university degree and scientific qualifications attained,
• an overview of existing experience,
• a list of major scientific papers and publications,
• the concept of institute management and the direction of its work, including future institute development,
• a criminal record statement not older than 3 months^1),
• a declaration of good integrity pursuant to Section 17 (4) c) of Act No. 341/2005
1) An applicant who is not a citizen of the Czech Republic must attach an affidavit stating compliance with the conditions pursuant to Section 17 (4) of Act No. 341/2005 Coll.
- Application Instructions Below
Applications must be delivered to the Secretariat of the Economics Institute of the Czech Academy of Sciences at:
Economics Institute of the Czech Academy of Sciences
Politických vězňů 7
111 21 Praha 1
by no later than March 15 2019, at 4 p.m.
Label the envelope with "Selection procedure - EI Director".