JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2019 - July 31, 2019
Duke-NUS Medical School
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
JEL Classification: 00 -- Default: Any Field
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Programme in Health Services and Systems Research, Duke-NUS Medical School, Singapore is recruiting PhD economists, especially those with backgrounds in conducting advanced econometric & statistical analyses. We are interested in economists with experience in cost-effectiveness analyses and decision modelling.
The candidate should have a proven record of writing applied and/or methodological academic papers. He/she will work closely with senior health economists in high value health economic research endeavors and perform a variety of functions such as:
• Provide support in design and analysis of field trials that aim to assess how insights from behavioral economics can reduce the risk factors for chronic, lifestyle-related diseases.
• Contribute to a portfolio of work on the economics of end-of-life care, including econometric analyses, decision modelling, preference assessments and patient/care-giver decision-making.
• Assist in other research projects, journal publications and other activities with the primary objective to increase the capacity for health economics within the SingHealth community.
• Conduct econometric and statistical analyses of empirical data, cost-effectiveness analyses, literature reviews, preparation of manuscripts, development of proposals, grant applications, and other related activities.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter explaining their interest in the position, a resume, and a writing sample to hr@ .
- Application Instructions Below
- Letters of Reference Instructions Below