JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2019 - July 31, 2019
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
Location: Beijing, CHINA
JEL Classification: 00 -- Default: Any Field
Mechanism Desgin and Algorithmic Game Theory
Familiar with Data Science Development Environment using Python, SQL, Jupyter, Hadoop and Spark
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Ph.D. in Economics, Business School, Operations Optimization or Algorithmic Game Theory. The school recommends doctoral degrees in prestigious schools in North America or the United Kingdom, domestic Peking University, Tsinghua University, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Fudan University and Finance University.
Capacity: Solid foundations of Microeconomics and Econometrics. Have a certain understanding of Industrial organization or Behavioral Economics or Algorithmic Game Theory. Familiar with data science environments based on Python, SQL and Hadoop.
1. Responsible for the economics knowledge of product and technology students. Mainly include: metrology, microeconomics, behavioral economics and algorithmic economics.
2. Based on business objectives and economic models, to analyze user data, and design economic mechanisms on the platform, such as pricing and reward and punishment rules.
3. Project: Analyze platform health based on underlying user behavior data and market, and improve platform long-term competition strategy.
4. Others: Strong interest or deep understanding of short video products and related business scenarios, good logical thinking ability, good at data analysis
- External Application Link