JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2015 - January 31, 2016
Cadmus Search Group LLC
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
Location: Manhattan, New York, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: E5 -- Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Investment Fund is a highly successful multi-billion dollar investment fund based in New York City that actively invests in variety of asset classes and in actively managed investment funds.
- Responsible for analyzing macroeconomic, policy and political developments in the international sector. This includes assessing key trends and risks in the global economy, and evaluating international monetary and fiscal policies.
- Lead efforts to identify macro trends and investing opportunities in the global markets
- Conduct research into major issues for understanding the macroeconomic environment
- Research and forecast macroeconomic variables critical to the investment process
- Keep abreast of on-going advancement in macroeconomic research
- Passion for investing
- Intense intellectual curiosity
- Superlative integrity, character and positive attitude
- Advanced degree in economics required; Ph.D preferred
- Should have deep understanding of macroeconomics, econometrics, monetary and fiscal policy environment, and economic cycle
- A strong desire to succeed as a member of small tight-knit team
- Creative and analytical thinker
- Proven capability for original and thought provoking research.
Submit resume to:
- Application Instructions Below