JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2015 - January 31, 2016
California State University Fullerton
Position Title/Short Description
Section: US: Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: California, UNITED STATES
L1 -- Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
L2 -- Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
D2 -- Production and Organizations
D4 -- Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Department of Economics in the Mihaylo College of Business and Economics at California State University, Fullerton, invites candidates to apply for a full-time tenure-track position in Industrial Organization (JEL Codes: L1 and L2) and Applied Microeconomics (JEL Codes: D2 and D4). The department is particularly interested in candidates who possess a promising research program in these fields with a strong background in theoretical and applied industrial organization and possible empirical applications.
Responsibilities of faculty include: teaching undergraduate and graduate courses, contributing to both graduate and undergraduate programs, including supervision of undergraduate and graduate research, publishing research in quality peer-reviewed journals, providing service at the Departmental / College / University levels, and participating in the broader disciplinary community.
Candidates for the position must:
1. Possess a PhD in a relevant field by the start of appointment.
2. Demonstrate research potential as evidenced by research papers or a record of publication and ongoing research in the area mentioned above.
3. Demonstrate effectiveness in teaching.
4. Possess the ability to interact effectively with a wide and culturally diverse range of students and colleagues.
- External Application Link
- Letters of Reference Link