CSWEP COVID-19 Resources and Webinars
- CSWEP News - 2020 Issue IV: Ideas for Mitigating the Disparate Impact of COVID in Economics
- Best practices/checklist for documenting the impact of COVID on your work.
- “Advice to university administrators about how best to support faculty during COVID” - Inside Higher Ed
- “Opinion: In the wake of COVID-19, academia needs new solutions to ensure gender equity” - PNAS
- American Historical Association statement on historical research during COVID-19
- June 30, 2020 - How Should Universities Respond to the Disparate Impacts of COVID-19 on Faculty Productivity: A panel conversation with university leaders and junior faculty.
Panelists: Dania Francis, UMass Boston; Jevay Grooms, Howard University, Trevon Logan, Ohio State University, Jenna Stearns, University of California at Davis, and Ann Huff Stevens, The University of Texas at Austin.
- July 7, 2020 - Managing the Challenges of COVID-19 for Government Economists: A panel conversation regarding the challenges that COVID-19 has created for work, productivity, and agency production.
Panelists: Misty Heggeness, U.S. Census Bureau, Sandile Hlatshwayo, International Monetary Fund, Felicia Ionescu, Federal Reserve Board of Governors, Sandra Rivera, U.S. International Trade Commission, and Didem Tuzemen, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City