JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2023 - July 31, 2023
Kennesaw State University
Position Title/Short Description
Section: US: Other Academic (Visiting or Temporary)
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: I2 -- Education and Research Institutions
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Kennesaw State University is now accepting applications for a nine-month, non-tenure track Clinical Assistant Professor of Economics faculty position in the Department of Economics, Finance, and Quantitative Analysis that begins August 2023.
• Producing quality education policy research using as well as publishing in quality academic journals and presenting that work in appropriate venues
• Teaching one statistics course per semester at the undergraduate level at a highly effective level
• The qualified applicant should also have a strong interest and passion for working with the Education Economics Center on projects related to educational opportunity and success.
Required Qualifications Include
• An earned Doctorate, or its foreign equivalent, in Economics, Education Policy, Public Policy, Data Science, or a related discipline
• A record of publication in peer reviewed academic journals
Preferred Qualifications Include
• Strong preference will be given to applicants with specializations in the field of the Economics of Education and Education Policy
For full consideration, please apply by May 31, 2023.
For a full description of this position, application deadlines, and application procedures, visit . Please click on "external applicants" and then "view all Search for Job ID 257403.
- External Application Link