JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2023 - July 31, 2023
Joseph Saveri Law Firm, LLP
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
Location: San Francisco, California, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: K3 -- Other Substantive Areas of Law
Status Update: Search Closed
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Boutique Antitrust Plaintiffs’ Law Firm has an opportunity for an Economist Analyst / Project Manager. Your primary responsibility will be providing economic and empirical analysis across a broad range of investigations and litigations and working directly with attorney and client success teams on development of project plans, budgets, timelines, and documentation of clearly defined scopes and assumptions.
• Master's Degree in statistics, economics, or public policy.
• Strong analytic and quantitative skills (including proficiency with analytical/statistical software such as STATA, R, and Excel), along with practical problem-solving abilities.
• Extensive experience in applied econometrics with 5+ years of experience in economic consulting, government investigations, or other equivalent regulatory experience.
• 3-5 years of project management experience within a professional, consulting, or legal services environment.
• Background in economics, statistics, public policy, accounting, or finance.
• The ability to draft and present complex economic concepts in a clear, concise manner.
- Cover Letter