JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2022 - January 31, 2023
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Other Nonacademic (Temporary, Part-Time, Non-Salaried, Consulting, Etc.)
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: A1 -- General Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
2023 Dissertation Fellowship Program
• Supports doctoral candidates writing dissertations on retirement or disability policy. The program is open to scholars in all academic disciplines.
• Awards up to three fellowships of $28,000.
• The submission deadline for proposals is January 31, 2023. Grant award recipients will be announced in April 2023.
• The program is funded by the U.S. Social Security Administration.
• Proposal guidelines are available online:
For questions, please contact:
- External Application Link