JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2022 - January 31, 2023
Asian Development Bank
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
Location: Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PHILIPPINES
JEL Classification: 00 -- 00 - Default: Any Field
multilateral development banks
international financial institutions
Full Text of JOE Listing:
As an Economist in ERCD, you will:
• Prepare analytical work and/or take the lead in conducting research work on policy-relevant issues of strategic interest to ADB Management and its developing members.
• Contribute substantially to the generation and dissemination of research outputs and publications and provide technical and analytical support to ADB operations.
• At the senior level, oversee and carry out the design, implementation and administration of technical assistance projects for DMCs on empirically rigorous policy analysis across a broad range of areas.
• Provide technical and analytical support in areas of research expertise to ADB operations, including collaborating with ADB operational departments and country offices, reviewing institutional documents, and participating in review meetings and operational missions as necessary.
What are we looking for?
• A post-graduate degree (preferably Doctorate level) in Economics or related fields, with strong background in empirical analysis and policy-focused research.
• At least 4 years of relevant professional experience is required at the entry level and minimum 10 years at the senior level.
• Demonstrated experience conducting independent research, including international experience working in several countries.
• Evidence of high-quality research output and track record of publications in international peer-reviewed professional journals.
- External Application URL and Instructions Below
using its online recruitment system (not through JOE).
ERCD is also recruiting for the Young Professionals Program and applications may be
submitted through this link before deadline on 15 Nov 2022: