JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2022 - January 31, 2023
York University, Glendon College
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International: Other Academic (Visiting or Temporary)
Location: Toronto, Ontario, CANADA
JEL Classification: 00 -- 00 - Default: Any Field
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Economics Department, Glendon College at York University invites highly qualified applicants to apply for one Contractually-Limited Appointment (CLA), professorial stream, for a period of one year, renewable up to two years, in any field of economics, to commence July 1, 2023, subject to budgetary approval. A PhD, or PhD near completion by the start date, in economics or a related field is required, and applicants should have a clearly articulated program of research and specialization in any field of economics, in addition to being suitable for prompt appointment to the Faculty of Graduate Studies, given that the position may involve graduate teaching and supervision. Given Glendon’s bilingual mandate, the selected candidate will also be expected to be fluent in both English and French, to be able to teach as well as participate actively in College-wide service activities in both languages.
For a complete job description and application details, visit www.yorku.ca/acadjobs.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadian citizens, permanent residents and Indigenous people in Canada will be given priority. No application will be considered without a completed Work Status Declaration form.
Due date for completed applications: Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
- Application Instructions Below
• Due date for completed applications: November 30, 2022.
• Required components: 1) cover letter; 2) current CV; 3) statement of research and teaching interests; 4) teaching evaluations; 5) three letters of reference.
• Candidates must also download, complete, and submit a Work Status Declaration form. This is a mandatory form and no application will be considered without it.
• Submit materials to Nicolas-Guillaume Martineau, Chair of the Economics Department, Glendon College, York University, York Hall Room 329, 2275 Bayview Ave, Toronto, Ontario M4N 3M6 at email@example.com