JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2022 - July 31, 2022
Keough School of Global Affairs, University of Notre Dame
Position Title/Short Description
Section: US: Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Notre Dame, Indiana, UNITED STATES
F -- International Economics
O -- Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
H -- Public Economics
I -- Health, Education, and Welfare
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Keough School of Global Affairs of the University of Notre Dame seeks a senior policy expert as a member of the Keough School faculty and leadership team.
The responsibilities include teaching and conducting policy research and/or writing and advocacy; and, serving an initial, renewable, three-year term as associate dean for policy and practice, whose responsibilities will include:
• overseeing the School’s Global Policy Initiative
• building partnerships with relevant policy networks, organizations and institutions;
• represent the Keough School to external partners and audiences;
• developing policy courses and capacities in the School’s graduate and undergraduate curricula;
• disseminating the policy research, expertise and activities of the Keough School faculty;
• serving as an intellectual leader for faculty engaged in policy research, scholarship, public advocacy and service;
Application instructions: . Questions should be directed to Prof. Diane Desierto (ddesiert@ .
The University of Notre Dame is an Equal Opportunity and affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to fostering a culturally diverse atmosphere for faculty, staff and students. We strongly encourage applications from women, minorities, and those attracted to a university with a Catholic identity. All faculty appointments contingent upon the successful completion of a background check ( .
- External Application Link