JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2021 - January 31, 2022
Institute of China and Asia-Pacific Studies, National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Kaohsiung City, TAIWAN
F1 -- Trade
F4 -- Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
L1 -- Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
R1 -- General Regional Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Area of Expertise:
Economics: Regional Economics, Industrial Economics, Macroeconomics specialized in international field.
1) Ph.D. in Social Sciences, Economics or related fields recognized by the Ministry of Education, Taiwan, R.O.C..
2) For further information on regulations and career information of tenure-track positions in NSYSU, please find in the following web link.
Regulations Governing the Appointment of Teachers and Researchers of National Sun Yat-sen University:
3) The capacity to undertake at least one course lectured in English per semester.
Applicants should submit the following documents before January 31th, 2022.
1) Comprehensive C.V. and autobiography
2) A list of publications in the last five years (including journal articles, academic books, etc.).
3) A copy of Ph.D. degree diploma and other related documents.
4) Syllabus designed for Studies of Economics in China and Asia-Pacific Region, Regional Economics, Industrial Economics, Macroeconomics/ International Law, International Economic Law, Constitutional Law, Administrative Law.
The Institute intends to fill the position by August 1st, 2022 or February 1st, 2023.
For further information please visit our website:
- A list of publications in the last five years (including journal articles, academic books, etc.)
- A copy of Ph.D. degree diploma and other related documents.
- Letters of Reference
- Cover Letter