JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2021 - January 31, 2022
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International: Other Academic (Visiting or Temporary)
Location: Fontainebleau, FRANCE
H -- Public Economics
J -- Labor and Demographic Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
INSEAD's James M. and Cathleen D. Stone Centre for the Study of Wealth Inequality, in combination with the Economics and Political Science area, invites applications for a full-time one- or two-year Post-Doctoral Fellowship in the area of wealth and income inequality. The position is for the Fontainebleau, France campus.
The candidate should have:
• a PhD in Economics, or related discipline with relevant research relating to income and wealth inequality
• an interest in collecting and working with data from a number of jurisdictions on wealth and income inequality
• an interest both pursuing individual research as well as working with a team of researchers at the Centre on economics and public policy publications related to wealth and income inequality.
We expect the Postdoc to pursue independent high-quality research, work with senior colleagues as collaborators on research relating to income and wealth inequality and participate in seminars/conferences.
INSEAD has full research-oriented campuses in both France (Fontainebleau) and Singapore, and its diverse faculty and students are fully mobile across the two campuses.
INSEAD is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic community. We consider applicants for employment without regard to factors such as gender, race, sexual orientation, disability, or nationality.
- Application Instructions Below
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. At least two letters of reference
3. Sample (s) of research papers.
Please send applications to by December 1, 2021. We will interview selected candidates via Zoom/Skype.
For more information on the:
• Economics and Political Science area (including a list of our faculty) please see our website at .
• James M. and Cathleen D. Stone Centre for the Study of Wealth Inequality please see our website at . If you have any questions about our search, please email us at: .