JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2021 - January 31, 2022
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International: Other Academic (Visiting or Temporary)
Location: Fontainebleau, FRANCE
H -- Public Economics
J -- Labor and Demographic Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
INSEAD's James M. and Cathleen D. Stone Centre for the Study of Wealth Inequality, in combination with the Economics and Political Science area, invites applications for a full-time one- or two-year Post-Doctoral Fellowship in the area of wealth and income inequality. The position is for the Fontainebleau, France campus.
The candidate should have:
• a PhD in Economics, or related discipline with relevant research relating to income and wealth inequality
• an interest in collecting and working with data from a number of jurisdictions on wealth and income inequality
• an interest both pursuing individual research as well as working with a team of researchers at the Centre on economics and public policy publications related to wealth and income inequality.
We expect the Postdoc to pursue independent high-quality research, work with senior colleagues as collaborators on research relating to income and wealth inequality and participate in seminars/conferences.
INSEAD has full research-oriented campuses in both France (Fontainebleau) and Singapore, and its diverse faculty and students are fully mobile across the two campuses.
INSEAD is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic community. We consider applicants for employment without regard to factors such as gender, race, sexual orientation, disability, or nationality.
- Application Instructions Below
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. At least two letters of reference
3. Sample (s) of research papers.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 1, 2021. We will interview selected candidates via Zoom/Skype.
For more information on the:
• Economics and Political Science area (including a list of our faculty) please see our website at https://www.insead.edu/faculty-research/academic-areas/economics-political-science.
• James M. and Cathleen D. Stone Centre for the Study of Wealth Inequality please see our website at https://www.insead.edu/centres/wealth-inequality. If you have any questions about our search, please email us at: email@example.com.