JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2021 - January 31, 2022
University of Missouri
Position Title/Short Description
Section: US: Other Academic (Part-time or Adjunct)
Location: UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: A -- General Economics and Teaching
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Department of Economics at the University of Missouri is searching for experienced instructors to fill a variety of teaching needs in our online BA, BS and MA degree programs. Our department recently won the inaugural AEA Award for Achievement in Diversity and Inclusion and features several award-winning instructors. We are particularly interested in applicants with a record of teaching excellence in online courses to join our team. Successful candidates are expected to work remotely and in a part-time capacity (non-tenure track).
The following materials are required:
• A letter of interest describing preferred courses and workload;
• Curriculum vitae or resume;
• Names and contact information for two professional references; and
• Description of courses taught and evidence of teaching effectiveness.
Interested candidates may also provide other supporting documents, such as syllabi, links to recorded lectures, or a writing sample.
- Cover Letter
- Teaching Evaluations
- Names and contact information for professional references (if not included elsewhere)