JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2021 - July 31, 2021
American Institute for Economic Research
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
Location: Great Barrington, Massachusetts, UNITED STATES
E -- Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
G -- Financial Economics
H -- Public Economics
N -- Economic History
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The American Institute for Economic Research (AIER) is seeking a Senior Editor responsible for overseeing the content curation of all Daily Economy articles on AIER’s website and digital properties. The Senior Editor will help AIER succeed in its mission of educating Americans on the value of personal freedom, free enterprise, property rights, limited government, and sound money by editing all article submissions, contributing original content, recruiting new writing talent, and working closely with staff and contractors to ensure AIER’s website and articles are of exceptional quality.
Please see https://aier.applicantpro.com/jobs/1825008.html for complete description and to submit your writing sample and CV with your application.
• PhD or advanced professional degree in Economics or related field (preferred)
• Ability to interpret advanced scholarly articles for a general public audience
• Experience in op-ed or short policy writing
• Clear, concise writing and editing style
• Experience managing content and content creators web and social media distribution
• Familiarity with AIER’s mission and principles
• Ability to work independently
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience with digital content tools, such as WordPress, Microsoft 365, and Google suite
Occasional travel required.
- External Application URL and Instructions Below