JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2021 - July 31, 2021
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
Location: Seattle, Washington, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: I1 -- Health
Salary Range: $100,000 - $130,000
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Gorman Consulting (
• Data management and statistical programming efforts. This body of work will include more advanced tasks (e.g., data cleaning/wrangling across multiple, complex datasets) as well as routine management (e.g., logically structuring and commenting code for repeated use, updating source data).
• Data analysis and visualization efforts. The consultant’s deliverables will include presentations, briefs, and dashboards.
• Management of client relationships. The consultant will scope analysis requests from clients and see them through to completion. Our clients frequently have urgent analytical needs and little time to discuss, so we are looking for candidates who can right-size conflicting priorities such as: the time required, technical rigor, and the beauty of the final deliverable.
• Our efforts to document and publish current programmatic/epidemiological research.
For more information, see:
- Application Instructions Below