JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2021 - July 31, 2021
Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
Location: Arlington, Virginia, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: C6 -- Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning (HVAC)
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Ensuring human comfort, productivity, and safety while practicing environmental stewardship is the mission of the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI). Through our certification program, standards, advocacy, and other activities, we strive to help save energy, improve productivity, and ensure a better environment.
AHRI has an opening for a Data Scientist. The Data Scientist’s primary responsibilities are the development and production of data analytics and predictive models for the certification programs. Duties include:
• Performing in-depth data analysis to generate modeling plans meeting business needs.
• Performing an adequate data preparation to control model performance and accuracy in predictions.
• Developing statistical and mathematical models based on computational algorithms to perform inference, comparison, and prediction of product performances.
• Creating data visualizations that can support decisions in certification program related activities.
• BA/BS degree (MS preferred) in Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or Engineering with a strong emphasis on statistical programming.
• At least two-years of professional experience in the data analytics, machine learning modeling or quantitative modeling.
For more details and to apply for this position, please visit our website: .
- External Application Link