JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2021 - July 31, 2021
American University in Bulgaria
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Blagoevgrad, BULGARIA
JEL Classification: E -- Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Full-time three-year renewable position. Rank is open and will depend on experience and accomplishments. English is the language of instruction. Starting date is August 2021.
Teach 6 undergraduate courses per academic year (9 months) with normally 2 or 3 preparations per semester. Publish research in peer-reviewed venues. Advise students regarding academic issues. Participate on University and Departmental committees.
• Demonstrated ability to teach introductory and advanced undergraduate courses in macroeconomics
• Dedication to an interactive teaching style
• Possession of a Ph.D. in hand or with reasonable expectation of completing all requirements for the degree by July 1, 2021.
• Teaching experience in a diverse, liberal arts environment
• Research specialization within macroeconomics
How To Apply:
Send a letter of application, curriculum vitae, a research sample, evidence of teaching effectiveness, and the names and contact information for three references to the faculty search committee at this email address: email@example.com. For more information, see https://www.aubg.edu/job-openings-faculty
Review of applications will begin March 1, 2021 and continue until the position is filled.
- Application Instructions Below