JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2021 - July 31, 2021
Academia Sinica, Taiwan
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Taipei, Taiwan, TAIWAN
JEL Classification: D0 -- General
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Center for Institution and Behavior Studies of Research Center for Humanities and Social Sciences, Academia Sinica, Taiwan, is seeking applications for one tenure-track faculty position at the Assistant Research Fellow (or Associate Research Fellow or Research Fellow) level, in any subfields of microeconomics. Applicants are required to show interest and capability in devoting some efforts on at least one of our three current projects: network economics and E-commerce; empirical legal studies; or spatial economics.
Qualified candidates must have a Ph.D. degree in hand. Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
1. Appointment Review Form for Research Fellows of Academia Sinica (please download from our website: ,
3. A doctoral degree in English version,
4. What will you contribute to our center (about 500 words),
5. Research plan in English (for the current and next five to eight years, about 2,000 words),
6. Representative publications from the last five years, (academic journal articles or book chapters must be peer-reviewed),
* These 6 documents should be uploaded through the JOE Network.
7. Three letters of recommendation mailed directly by the respective referees to Executive Officer Fu-Chuan Lai (uiuclai@ .
Submission Deadline: 30 Apr. 2021
- Research Papers
- Teaching Evaluations
- Job Market Paper
- Cover Letter
- Letters of Reference Instructions Below