JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2020 - January 31, 2021
Central University of Finance and Economics
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Beijing, Beijing, CHINA
C -- Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
D -- Microeconomics
G3 -- Corporate Finance and Governance
H5 -- National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
I1 -- Health
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Located in Beijing, China, established in 1949, Central University of Finance and Economics (CUFE), is one of the leading comprehensive universities covering extensive disciplines in Law, Arts and Sciences, and it is also distinguished in economics and management. It is one of the universities to which the Chinese government has attached Double First Class Plan.
School of Insurance has several openings for full-time academics. Candidates are required to have a Ph.D. by September 2021 and show outstanding research and teaching ability. Candidates with SOA-ASA designations will be advantageous and strongly preferred. Salary and benefit are competitive and commensurate with qualifications. Due to the COVID-19 pandemics, interviews will be conducted online.
Interested and qualified applicants should send a letter of application, a CV, three letters of reference, and representative papers or publications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by 1st Jan 2021.
1. Insurance; Insurance Regulation; Life Insurance; Health Insurance; Property Insurance; Agriculture Insurance
2. Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
3. AI, big data and machine learning, with focused applications in Insurance, Actuarial Science and Economics.
4. Health Economics
5. Actuarial Studies, Applied Statistics
6. Asymmetric information in insurance
7. Social Security and Public Pensions
8. Corporate Finance, Financial Risk and Risk Management
- Application Instructions Below