JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2020 - January 31, 2021
University of Michigan
Position Title/Short Description
Section: US: Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: A1 -- General Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The University of Michigan School of Information invites applicants for the U-M Presidential Post-Doctoral Fellowship Program (PPFP)(http://presidentspostdoc.umich.edu/index.php#) UMSI faculty members have a successful record of providing a nurturing and productive post-doctoral experience for Presidential Post-Doctoral Fellows. In keeping with the PPFP program, we are interested in future colleagues who engage in research in the broad field of information and whose research addresses the needs of groups that have been historically underserved by academic research. For more information about the position and application instruction, please visit: https://apply.interfolio.com/78591. Job duties include teaching, research, and service.
● Ph.D. in an area such as information, computer science, social sciences, health informatics, or other relevant areas
● Demonstrated potential for high scholarly impact.
● Potential for excellence in teaching
● A strong commitment to teaching, interdisciplinary research, and cultural diversity
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- External Application Link