JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2020 - July 31, 2020
Position Title/Short Description
Section: US: Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: H -- Public Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
ICF is hiring a Senior Director, Economist experienced in environmental health and chemical safety.
• Liaison with clients
• Manage work on short- and long-term projects focused on restrictions relating to chemical substances and mixtures
• Analyze the costs, benefits and economic impacts of policies and regulations
• Produce written reports, memoranda, spreadsheet models, and PowerPoint presentations.
• Master’s or PhD in Economics or Public Policy
• 10+ years of experience in environmental health, chemical safety, and/or environmental and resource economics
• Background in environmental policy
• Experience with Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) and environmental laws
• Strong quantitative skills
• experience conducting benefit cost and economic impact analysis
• Ability to obtain a clearance
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation email email@example.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
- Application Instructions Below