JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2019 - January 31, 2020
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN
JEL Classification: Y -- Miscellaneous Categories
Russian as a Foreign Language
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Faculty of Political Science and Economics at Waseda University invites applications for the tenured position of Professor or Associate Professor in Russian Studies and Russian as a Foreign Language.
- Qualifications and requirements:
1) Applicants hold or will have completed (by the time of appointment) a doctoral degree.
2) Applicants should be able to teach Russian and CLIL courses in Russian, to coordinate the curriculum of Russian as a Foreign Language, and to contribute to the foreign language education system of the Faculty by collaborating with other faculty members who teach languages.
3) Applicants should be able to teach Russian Studies and supervise students at either the Graduate School of Political Science or the Graduate School of Economics.
4) Applicants should be able to teach methodology courses at either the Graduate School of Political Science or the Graduate School of Economics.
5) Applicants should be able to teach their courses in English.
6) It is desirable for applicants to be able to communicate in Japanese and to have taught Russian as a Foreign Language at a higher education institution.
For detailed information of the position, please refer to the following website.
- External Application Link