JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2019 - July 31, 2019
University of Texas Dallas
Position Title/Short Description
Section: US: Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Texas, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: 00 -- Default: Any Field
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Clinical Professor / Senior Lecturer
Jindal School of Management (JSOM) at University of Texas - Dallas (UTD)
JSOM seeks applicants to help further develop its Energy Management (EM) programs. The hire will
● teach certification and degree courses
▪ Certification in International Oil & Gas Management
▪ EM master degree with STEM orientation
▪ EM concentration within a bachelor’s degree;
● help design, innovate and implement curriculum
● supervise undergraduate and graduate students.
The hire should be thinking outside-the-box to continue the development of energy program innovations. S/he should be a visionary person monitoring the trends and evolution of the industry to predict the needs of executives in the next 5 and 10 years so that s/he can accordingly re-design the programs. S/he should be a good communicator and motivator, dynamic person to portray the vision to others.
The level of appointment depends on education and experience. Applicants must have a . or alternatively a master degree in a related discipline along with one of the following certifications: CPA in Accounting, CFA in Finance, GARP ERP in Energy Risk Management, Informs CAP in Analytics. The degree must be completed by Aug, 2019.
Application portal: .
- External Application URL and Instructions Below