JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2018 - January 31, 2019
California State University Fullerton
Position Title/Short Description
Section: US: Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Fullerton, California, UNITED STATES
E0 -- General
F4 -- Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Department of Economics in the Mihaylo College of Business and Economics at California State University, Fullerton, invites applications for one or more full-time tenure-track positions at the Assistant and/or Associate Professor level starting in the 2019-20 academic year. Ideal candidates are applied macroeconomists.
A successful candidate must be an outstanding researcher with a strong commitment to teaching and mentoring. The candidate will be expected to teach courses in international economics as well as in macroeconomics or quantitative methods. Beyond teaching, faculty responsibilities include contributing to the supervision of undergraduate and graduate research; publishing research in quality peer-reviewed journals; providing service at the Department/College/University levels and participating in the broader disciplinary community.
Candidates for a position must:
• Possess a Ph.D. in a relevant field by the start of the appointment.
• Demonstrate research potential as evidenced by research papers or a record of publications and ongoing research in at least one of the areas mentioned above.
• Demonstrate effectiveness in teaching.
• Possess the ability to work and communicate effectively with a wide and culturally diverse range of students, staff, colleagues, and community.
- External Application Link
Additional Information For Applicants:
Search for Requisition ID Number: 10719BRApply for this job (link)