JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2018 - January 31, 2019
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Milan, ITALY
JEL Classification: C6 -- Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Università Bocconi, Milan (Italy,
There will be a special emphasis for the areas of:
- Applied Mathematics/Optimization
- Decision Theory and Game Theory (theoretical and experimental)
- Decision Analysis and Risk Analysis
- Machine Learning and applied Computer Science
- Probability Theory
- Quantitative Methods for Operations Research
- Statistics (Theory, Methods and Applications)
and related fields.
Applicants should have— or be close to completing —a Ph.D. and proof of having established potential in research and teaching.
Candidates whose fields of interest are in the broad area of Operations Research and Management Science may be interviewed at the 2018 INFORMS meeting, to be held in Phoenix, November 4-7, 2018. Such candidates must send their applications by October 10th 2018, through the online form at: .
Candidates whose fields of interest are in Decision Theory and Game Theory (theoretical and experimental) and related fields must send their applications by December 1st 2018, through the online form at: .
Applications must in any case be received by January 15th 2019 in all fields.
- External Application Link