JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2018 - July 31, 2018
Future Laboratories LLC
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
Location: New York, New York, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: D9 -- Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
Judgment and Decision Making
Theories of Behavioral Change
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Future Laboratories, a Research and Development laboratory for social change, invites applications from behavioral economists interested in joining a team of applied researchers and product developers. Candidates should have a Ph.D. in Economics or Psychology at the time of appointment and program of research with a translational or applied focus, with the goal of directly informing socially impactful inventions and innovations generated by the Lab.
We are broadly interested in candidates with expertise areas such as:
• Applied Microeconomics
• Behavioral Economics
• Judgment and Decision Making
• Theories of Behavioral Change
As our Associate Researcher of Behavioral Economics, you will be accountable for...
• Establishing an independent program of research in one of the following: Applied Macroeconomics, Behavioral Economics, Judgment and Decision Making, and/or Theories of Behavioral Change.
• Continuing your existing research or developing new research projects with relative liberty, and leveraging the resources of the Lab.
• Supporting the Lab’s various ongoing explorations with research and analysis.
• Generating actionable internal reports for the Insights Team at large.
• Organizing findings for dissemination in both academic and non-academic publications.
• Sharing your expertise with your colleagues in the spirit of collaboration and mentorship.
- Letters of Reference Instructions Below
- External Application Link
Additional Information For Applicants:
-Dissertation Proposal, Dissertation and/or Published Works