JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2017 - January 31, 2018
China International Capital Corporation Limited
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Beijing, CHINA
JEL Classification: E -- Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
This job is to be performed by an Economist who is responsible for conducting studies that evaluate data on economic conditions. The duties and responsibilities he/she is going to take this job include, but not limit to:
- Identifies and evaluates economic trends and their impact on the market;
- Formulates forecasts of future economic developments;
- Prepares analytical report for internal and external distribution.
· Reputable university’s PhD or PhD candidate in Economics.
· Monetary policy research experience is preferred.
· Good command in English and Chinese.
· Excellent communication skill;
· Good problem-solving skill;
· Creative thinking;
· Self-confident & energetic;
- Application Instructions Below