JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2017 - January 31, 2018
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International: Other Academic (Visiting or Temporary)
Location: Cambridge, UNITED KINGDOM
JEL Classification: 00 -- Default: Any Field
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Vacancy Reference No: JH13428 (Research Assistant or Research Associate) (Fixed Term)
The Faculty of Economics, Cambridge University has a number of Postdoctoral Research Fellowships available for candidates working in networks, macroeconomics, microeconomics and econometrics who have recently been awarded a doctoral degree or expect to receive their degree by September 2018. The Fellowships are for a period of 3 years.
We welcome applications from researchers working on areas:
• Networks, crowds and markets
• Transmission mechanisms and economic policy
• Information, uncertainty and incentives
• Empirical analysis of financial markets
For more information see (http://www.inet.econ.cam.ac.uk/about/researchpage)
Successful candidates should demonstrate an ability to develop their own research ideas and work as part of the strong networks research group in Cambridge.
Salary for Research Assistants start at £25,728 to £30,688* per annum and once awarded their PhD the salary will be upgraded to Research Associates (Fellowships), starting at £31,604 to £38,833 per annum.
Applications should consist of:
• a Curriculum Vitae;
• Expression of Interest Cover Letter;
• Job Market Paper;
• Supplementary material containing other available research papers.
• Three references
Full job description and application procedure: http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/15113/
- External Application URL and Instructions Below
- Letters of Reference Instructions Below