JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2017 - January 31, 2018
California State University Fullerton
Position Title/Short Description
Section: US: Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: California, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: C1 -- Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Mihaylo College of Business and Economics at California State University Fullerton invites applicants for a tenure-track position as an Assistant/Associate Professor in Business Analytics to begin in fall 2018. Candidates must have completed all requirements for a doctorate in Statistics, Management Science, Business Analytics or a related field in business, economics or information systems by August 15, 2018.
Application Procedure: complete online application must be submitted in order to receive consideration. To apply, please go to: to view all job listings, select 9421BR to begin the application process, and provide the following materials:
• Cover letter describing teaching and research experiences and interest
• Curriculum vitae
• Copies of transcripts
• Teaching evaluations (including student comments)
• Sample publication(s)
• A student success statement about your teaching or other experiences, successes, and challenges, in teaching or working with a diverse student population (approximately one page, single-spaced)
• Names and contact information (address, phone number, and preferred email address) of three references
Application Deadline: Applications may be considered until the position is filled.
Please direct all questions about the position to: Dr. Dawit Zerom, Recruitment Committee Chair for this position at dzerom@ or call (657) 278-3635.
- External Application Link