JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2017 - July 31, 2017
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
Location: Cincinnati , Ohio, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: M2 -- Business Economics
Salary Range: 58,600-85,300
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Digital Content Designer is the learning design expert on an assigned product team (Economics course titles), with expertise in subject matter and understanding of platform capabilities. They will conceive content for digital solutions and map key customer needs and functionality into the learning path.
The ideal candidate will not only have a passion for education, but also a deep understanding of and passion for helping students achieve success. The candidate will have creative ideas on how to reach, engage and retain students in a meaningful way.
• Collaborate with product manager(s) to ideate, define, and implement overall digital product standards, guidelines, and digital content best practices.
• Serves as discipline content SME, stakeholder, and primary contact during tactical execution of digital product initiatives.
• Creates and maintains guidelines for digital content creation that align with specific product, discipline and company strategies, including defining course outcomes, learning objectives, and tagging taxonomies for the discipline.
• Recruits and trains subject matter experts to create, and/or review new digital content and applications.
• Collaborates with product managers, content developers and technology stakeholders in creating new digital solutions, including developing and testing prototypes, creating product requirements and driving development plans.
- External Application Link