JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2016 - January 31, 2017
Dongbei University of Finance and Economics
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Dalian, Liaoning, CHINA
JEL Classification: 00 -- Default: Any Field
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Dongbei University of Finance and Economics invites applications for its tenured and tenure-track faculty positions at all levels in all areas of economics and business, which includes finance, econometrics, data analytics, management science, accounting, and so on. The candidates are supposed to demonstrate strong commitment to high quality research and teaching, which might involve all levels: undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D.
* Possess a Ph.D. by the start of appointment;
* Have research potential as evidenced by research papers or a record of publication and ongoing research;
* Demonstrate effectiveness in teaching;
* Possess the ability to interact effectively with a wide and culturally diverse range of students and colleagues;
* Non-Chinese applicants shall prove an excellent command of English language.
Consideration of applications will continue until the positions are filled, but complete applications received by December 31, 2016 will receive priority for interviews at the January 2017 ASSA meeting in Chicago.
More information about the compensation package for applicants of all levels can be found at
Applications including: a curriculum vitae,research paper(s) or sample publications,evidence of teaching ability, and three letters of recommendation
- Application Instructions Below
Ms. Lili Deng, deputy director of Personnel Office by email: teacher@ or denglili@ (for Chinese applicants)
Ms. Xiaoyu Ding, deputy director of International Cooperation Office by email: xiaoyu@ (for international applicants)