JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2016 - July 31, 2016
University of Colorado Boulder
Position Title/Short Description
Section: US: Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Boulder, Colorado, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: 00 -- Default: Any Field
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Leeds School of Business at the University of Colorado Boulder anticipates hiring one or more Scholars-in-Residence in support of new curricular and research initiatives concerning markets, ethics and social responsibility and their fundamental impact on business and society.
Formal teaching assignments can range from four to seven sections per year depending on other responsibilities. Additional contributions may include guest lectures and presentations connecting markets, ethics and social responsibility to business and society.
The potentially multi-year appointment(s) can begin as early as August 2016.
1) Graduate degree (MS, JD or PhD) in a related field (e.g., Economics, Law, Business, Political Science) demonstrating exposure to connections between property rights and markets and broader multidisciplinary issues of related history and current context.
2) PhD preferred.
3) Priority will be given to candidates with previous teaching experience in related fields and to candidates with related research background.
Application Materials Required:
2) Cover letter relating educational and professional background to this position
3) Evidence, if any, of teaching success, existing course materials
4) Related publications
5) Three letters of reference
The University of Colorado is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building a diverse workforce.
- Application Instructions Below
- Letters of Reference Instructions Below