JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2016 - July 31, 2016
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
Location: New York, New York, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: E -- Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
• Conducting sophisticated theoretical and empirical research on measurements of credit risk, prepayment risk and recovery of consumer loans;
• Assisting our marketing and client service teams and clients on the education and implementation of risk management technology;
• Present research findings to technical and non-technical audiences internally and externally.
• Ph.D., in Finance or Economics;
• Experience with econometric analysis and programming tools such as SQL and STATA;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- External Application Link