JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2015 - January 31, 2016
Center for Retirement Research at Boston College
Position Title/Short Description
Section: US: Other Academic (Part-time or Adjunct)
Location: Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: A2 -- Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Center for Retirement Research at Boston College announces the 2016 Sandell Grant Program for research in areas such as retirement income, older workers, or well-being in retirement. The program is funded by the U.S. Social Security Administration.
2016 Steven H. Sandell Grant Program
• Provides the opportunity for junior scholars to pursue projects on retirement income and policy issues. The program is open to scholars in all academic disciplines.
• Awards three or more grants of $45,000 for one-year projects.
• The submission deadline for grant proposals is January 31, 2016. Grant award recipients will be announced by April 2016.
• Visit the Sandell Program website to view the proposal guidelines:
For questions, please contact:
- External Application Link
- Letters of Reference Link