JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2015 - January 31, 2016
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Locations: Milano, ITALY
JEL Classification: C -- Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Università Bocconi, Milan (Italy, www.unibocconi.eu) invites applications for tenure-track positions at in the Department of Decision Sciences.
There will be a special emphasis for the areas of:
• Applied Mathematics/Optimization
• Applied Statistics and Econometrics
• Decision Theory and Game Theory (theoretical and experimental)
•Decision Analysis and Risk Analysis
• Probability and Theoretical Statistics
• Machine Learning
• Quantitative Methods for Operations Research
• Algorithmic Game Theory and Optimization
• Interfaces between Operations Research and Computer Science
and related fields.
Applicants should have— or be close to completing —a Ph.D. and proof of having established potential in research and teaching.
Application must be submitted online at www.unibocconi.eu/jobmarket by January 15, 2016.
Candidates whose fields of interest are in the broad area of Operations Research and Management Science may be interviewed at the 2015 INFORMS meeting, in Philadelphia, November 1-4, 2015. Deadline for applications: October 15th, 2015
Candidates whose fields of interest are in Decision Theory and Game Theory (theoretical and experimental) and related fields may be interviewed at the 2016 ASSA meeting in San Francisco, January 3-5, 2016. Deadline for applications: December 1st, 2015
- External Application Link
- Letters of Reference Instructions Below