JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2015 - January 31, 2016
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Full-Time Nonacademic
Location: UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: Q00 -- General
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Senior Analyst will perform benefit and benefit cost analysis on issues of environmental and natural resource regulation and policy, particularly as pertains to programs under the Clean Water Act, climate change mitigation and adaptation strategies, and pollution reduction and control. The preferred candidate will have a Master's Degree in economics, resource/environmental economics, or a related discipline.
• Consulting experience conducting quantitative research and analysis
• Working with economic, environmental, and/or survey data
• Knowledge of key industries (e.g., electric power, oil and gas production, water utility)
• Ecosystem service analysis, nonmarket valuation methods, and consumer demand modeling
• Strong econometric and statistical skills
BA/BS (6-12) OR MA/MBA (3-5) years of experience OR PHD (Entry Level) OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Letters of Reference
- External Application Link