JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2015 - July 31, 2015
Charles Koch Institute
Position Title/Short Description
Section: US: Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Arlington, Virginia, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: 00 -- Default: Any Field
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The Charles Koch Institute seeks a program manager responsible for managing the development of educational products and curriculum to advance the organization’s Framework for a Free Society.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with senior colleagues to manage the development and execution of an educational program on the benefits of economic and personal freedom.
• Oversee the production of a wide range of written, print, video, instructional, education, and research products.
• Manage a fast-paced and growing team of individuals and drive a collaborative and positive working environment.
• Coordinate the work product and relationships across the organization to accomplish goals.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree required.
• 4+ years of work experience.
• Deep understanding of classical liberalism and related academic literature.
• Possess excellent organizational and communication skills in a fast-paced work environment.
• Strong program management skills, professionalism, and interpersonal skills, with exceptional ability to develop and guide individual direct reports towards success.
• Attention to detail, while maintaining on-time delivery of multiple moving pieces.
• Ability to adapt and manage a team through quickly changing priorities.
- External Application Link
- Letters of Reference Instructions Below