JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2014 - January 31, 2015
The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
Position Title/Short Description
Section: Other Nonacademic (Temporary, Part-Time, Non-Salaried, Consulting, Etc.)
Location: Washington, District of Columbia, UNITED STATES
A1 -- General Economics
O1 -- Economic Development
Q1 -- Agriculture
Status Update: Position has been filled
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) seeks an Associate Research Fellow for its Poverty Health and Nutrition Division (PHND). The position is a two-year, fixed-term appointment, and is renewable depending on performance and funding. This position is based at IFPRI headquarters located in Washington, D.C.
• Conduct an inventory and characterize “value chain for nutrition research” in the CGIAR, with particular attention to the integration of gender
• Contribute to the “value chains for nutrition” (VCN) evaluation framework.
• For a complete job listing please go to www.ifpri.org
• PhD in economics, agricultural economics, public policy, or related field
• knowledge of the gender and intrahousehold literature
• Willingness to travel and spend a significant amount of time at other CGIAR centers or field sites (typically up to four months a year).
• For a complete listing please go to www.ifpri.org . Click on “Careers” and “Research Positions” to link you to Position # 14-212 – Associate Research Fellow, PHND. Please complete on-line application and indicate on your cover letter if you plan to attend the 2015 AEA annual conference in Boston. Also complete section providing 3 references.
- Application Instructions Below
- Letters of Reference Instructions Below