JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2014 - January 31, 2015
The University of Sydney
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Sydney, NSW, AUSTRALIA
JEL Classification: C8 -- Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
Full Text of JOE Listing:
Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Business Analytics
• Join an internationally accredited and respected business school
• Full-time with an attractive remuneration package
Currently seeking to appoint a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Business Analytics with expertise in statistical learning, machine learning, data mining, data science, analytic methods for big data, or a related field. In this role you will teach at undergraduate and postgraduate level to culturally-diverse cohorts and develop curriculum.
To be successful you will need:
• the completion of a PhD in Statistical Learning, Data Mining, Business Analytics or a related discipline
• evidence to conduct high quality teaching in Statistics, Data Science or Business Analytics units
Visit sydney.edu.au/recruitment and search by the reference number 2355/1114.
The University is an equal opportunity employer committed to equity, diversity and social inclusion. Applications from equity target groups, including women and people with disabilities are encouraged. As the University of Sydney has established a scheme to increase the number of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff employed across the institution, applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are also encouraged.
© The University of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
- Application Instructions Below
- Letters of Reference Instructions Below